What Type of Leader Are You?
Based on the book What Type of Leader Are You?, by Dr Ginger Lapid-Bogda, and drawing upon Rodger's cerification to offer this workshop and his extensive training as a a Certfied Teacher with the Enneagram InstituteSM, this workshop shows you how to use the Enneagram to develop the seven most important competencies for today’s leaders: Drive for Results; Strive for Self-Mastery; Know the Business: Think and Act Strategically; Become an Excellent Communicator; Lead High-Performing Teams; Make Optimal Decisions; and Take Charge of Change.
Through the use of self-assessment tools, small groups discussions, leadership case studies, simulations, and a variety of high-engagement activities this workshop enables leaders to use the Enneagram integrated with leadership theory to:
- understand nine different leadership paradigms and their related leadership strengths and potential derailers, predictable behaviors of leaders of each style and the best development activities to enhance your leadership capability based on your Enneagram style
- enhance their ability to achieve maximum results, including: setting overall direction and common goals; creating workable plans; assigning tasks effectively; expecting, evaluating, and rewarding high performance at key milestones; and providing ongoing stewardship and guidance.
- heighten their self-mastery; appreciate their strengths and identify and work on their development areas; enhance their ability to relate effectively to others; and understand the immediate connection between the leader’s level of self-mastery and his or her leadership excellence.
- think and act strategically, using the Enneagram integrated with strategic thinking, planning and practices, whether this be for their business units, teams, or the entire organization.
- enhance their ability to create genuine relationships, listen fully, communicate more clearly, respond to conflict effectively, give effective feedback, and influence others.
- align teams around a compelling vision; attract, motivate, and develop talent; develop optimal team architectures and effective process; create a team culture; and exhibit exemplary team
- learn how to access more fully the Head, Heart, and Body Centers of Intelligence in order to make wise decisions, also taking into account the organisational culture, the organisation’s decision-making expectations, and factors of the decision such as urgency, complexity, and resistance.
- become change champions, leading change by design, collaborative intention, and the mobilization of forward momentum.
- grow on an ongoing basis using paradigm shifts and other Enneagram-based transformative leadership development approaches to dramatically expand their leadership potential.