For the business executive, professional success depends fundamentally on the quality of one’s presence. This leading edge course unpacks the critical success factor of ‘leadership presence’. The results include the ability to: connect with yourself and others more authentically; master the subtleties of voice, body, and message alignment; present yourself and your ideas more powerfully to clients and colleagues at all levels and maintain confidence and poise under pressure.
By developing the awareness and skills of Leadership Presence, employees will be more fulfilled, teams will be more motivated, and organisations will be more inspired.
This course offers an experiential, dynamic learning and development experience. It includes pre-assessment, a two-day workshop and follow up opportunities.
- Leadership Presence - What is it? How we can develop it?
- Self-awareness – strengths and opportunities, reactive thinking, emotional and behavioral patterns.
- Connecting with others – active listening, reading your audience, being flexible, responding rather than reacting.
- Alignment - the subtleties of voice, body, and message, communicating with congruence.
- Storytelling – build rapport and engagement and bring your message and your audience to life.
- High stakes interactions - putting it all together and applying your learning to 1 on 1 interactions, board room and team meetings, and presenting to large groups.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Strengthen your leadership presence, identifying individual strengths and challenges, and how to leverage these for continued growth.
- Connect more generously and authentically with clients and colleagues.
- Develop greater poise, flexibility and confidence in high-stakes interactions including strategic presentations and client meetings.
- Understand and apply the subtleties of voice, body, and message alignment, in order to communicate more effectively.
- Explore storytelling to influence, inspire and motivate others.
Who should attend
This course is for business executives who want to develop their leadership presence. This course is for anyone who answers ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
- Do you want to inspire action and build relationships to drive results?
- Would you like to be able to communicate more effectively in meetings, pitches, presentations and in strategic negotiations?
- Would stronger skills in “reading” others, thinking on your feet, and maintaining poise and focus under pressure make you more effective as a business executive?
- Do you want to be more present and fulfil your potential both professionally and personally?