Individual Executive Coaching
Individual in-depth Immunity to Change™ is tailored to you, your goals, your needs, and your schedule. It provides maximum feedback and accountability.
The process usually occurs over an 18-week Coaching Cycle. You would meet with Rodger (by phone, Skype, or face-to-face) nine times during this process, approximately every two to three weeks, for about an hour each time, and you will be expected to do a little “homework” between sessions that should normally take about an hour a week.
The usual coaching cycle will help you to:
- Identify at least one personal or professional change goal, your specific behaviours that currently impede the accomplishment of the goal, and the assumptions that drive these behaviours.
- Envision successful change, with measurable steps toward achieving it.
- Learn a methodology for observing how your assumptions impact your interpretation of events, your reactions and the reactions of others.
- Learn a methodology for testing personal assumptions and identifying under what specific conditions, if at all, they prove to be true.
- Develop more effective behaviours and more productive mental models as a result of realising false assumptions.
- Identify specific hooks or triggers that lead to old behaviours and develop strategies for overcoming them.